- "Please defend yourselves."
Tersu was a Human female from the planet Zakuul who was a member of the Scions of Zakuul, a subgroup of the Knights of Zakuul that specialized in Force visions and were obsessed with the idea of fate. A fair-skinned woman with reddish hair and brown eyes, Tersu wielded a magenta-colored lightsaber in battle like other Scions. After Emperor Arcann ordered the massacre of the Scions around the time of his ascension to the throne of the Eternal Empire, Tersu was among the few Scions who escaped the purge and settled in an enclave on the shadowport Asylum under the leadership of Heskal. In 3632 BBY, the Scions summoned the figure known as the Outlander to Asylum and tested the foreigner to determine why they could not see the Outlander's future. Along with other Scions, Tersu attacked the Outlander with Maral in one of a series of combat tests that ultimately revealed the presence of Valkorion, the Immortal Emperor, within the Outlander's mind. The Scions promised their loyalty to the Outlander, but Heskal later betrayed the Scions and the Outlander to Arcann and drew him to Asylum, as his visions led him to believe it was necessary to force a confrontation. Arcann killed Tersu and the other Scions just before the Outlander's arrival, sparking the Battle of Asylum.
Behind the scenesEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire establishes that the Knights of Zakuul, and by extension the Scions of Zakuul, are all natives of the planet Zakuul, as are the overwhelming majority of the Eternal Empire's population.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 According to the novel The Old Republic: Annihilation, the Treaty of Coruscant collapsed in 3642 BBY, and Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire states that Choza Raabat disappeared two years before that, or 3644 BBY. The game also establishes that Raabat's disappearance occurred twelve years before the events of Fallen Empire, so Chapters II-VII of Fallen Empire must take place in 3632 BBY, and Chapter I—which takes place five years prior to the rest of the expansion—in 3637 BBY. Chapter IX and the post-chapter content span a number of months, between the years 3632 and 3631 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—Chapter VIII: Taking Flight
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 4.9 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—Chapter VI: Asylum