Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Tetan Monarchy was the legitimate governing body of the Empress Teta star system, presided over by the ruling family of Empress Teta. The monarchy was officially established after the Unification Wars of 5000 BBY, when the then-Empress of the then-named Koros system unified the system's seven worlds under one banner. To honor Empress Teta, the system was renamed for her in tribute after her death. From then on her descendants would rule, perpetuating the Tetan legacy through the generations.
In the year 5000 BBY, the then-ruler of the what was known as the Koros system, managed to unify the seven worlds within under her banner. Empress Teta was her name, and after her death, the system was renamed in her honor.
More than one thousand years later, the Empress Teta system was still ruled by the Monarchy set in place by the legendary Empress. Descendants of Teta known as the Ketos ruled the system now, although violent measures became the norm when maintaining order throughout the Tetan worlds. Lord Keto, the reigning Emperor of Empress Teta, maintained control through use of torture droids.
That same year, power was wrested from Lord Keto and Lady Magda Keto (his sister, and also Empress of Teta) by their own children. Lord Keto's son Satal, and Lady Keto's daughter Aleema staged a violent governmental coup that resulted in the deaths of both the former Lady and Lord Keto. Under the guise of their Sith-inspired Krath, the Satal and his cousin Aleema became the new rulers of the Empress Teta system. The Krath dominion would not last forever. Within a year, both Aleema and Satal had perished. Satal died at the hands of a fallen Jedi named Ulic Qel-Droma on the balcony of the Krath palace, the Iron Citadel. Aleema was consumed by a supernova of her own design, being tricked into creating the catastrophy by the same Jedi that slew her cousin. It is unknown how or if the Tetan legacy was carried on after the deaths of Aleema and Satal Keto, the last known Emperor and Empress of the Tetan worlds.
- Tales of the Jedi: The Golden Age of the Sith (First appearance)
- Tales of the Jedi (audio)
- Tales of the Jedi: The Fall of the Sith Empire
- Tales of the Jedi: The Freedon Nadd Uprising
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith 1: Masters and Students of the Force
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith audio drama
- Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 1: Edge of the Whirlwind
- Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 2: The Battle of Coruscant
- Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 3: The Trial of Ulic Qel-Droma
- Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 4: Jedi Holocaust
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Dark Empire endnotes (First mentioned)
- "Straight from the Horse's Mouth: A Guide to the Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi Universe, Part 1"—Star Wars Insider 26
- "Straight from the Horse's Mouth: A Guide to the Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi Universe, Part 2"—Star Wars Insider 27
- "Straight from the Horse's Mouth: A Guide to the Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi Universe, Part 3"—Star Wars Insider 28
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Behind the Magic
- The Essential Chronology
- The Dark Side Sourcebook
- The New Essential Chronology
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force