|Chronological and political information|
- "Sir! They've gone up the ventilation shaft!"
- ―Tey How
Tey How was the female cyborg Neimoidian communications officer for the Trade Federation Lucrehulk-class battleship Saak'ak. Her vocabulator and data goggles allowed direct communication with the ship. She was also the pilot.
She was present when the two Jedi Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi attempted to break into the bridge shortly before the Invasion of Naboo began. She informed her superiors that they lost communication with the Battle Droid unit dispatched to ensure the Jedi were destroyed (under the belief that the Dioxis gas killed them), before sealing the bridge at Gunray's command. After Kenobi and Jinn were forced to retreat from the Droidekas, How informed her superiors that the two Jedi had entered the ventilation shafts.
During the Battle of Naboo, she was stationed aboard the Droid Control Ship Vuutun Palaa and under Captain Daultay Dofine's orders launched the droid forces after the N-1 starfighters. After Anakin Skywalker destroyed the ship's main reactor with two proton torpedoes and set off a chain reaction, How made her soon-to-be final damage report to Dofine, who dismissed it as "impossible" and that a starfighter could never have penetrated the ship's deflector shields. How was later killed, along with her Captain and cohorts inside the ship, when the chain reaction triggered by the main reactor's destruction caused the control computer console to explode in front of the crew, just as the bridge was incinerated by the explosion.
Behind the scenes
In the CCG card game, Tey How's likeness was erroneously used to depict the character Sil Unch.
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace comic (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace script facsimile
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace PhotoComic
- Star Wars Manga: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode I Insider's Guide
- Secrets of Naboo
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Coruscant Limited (Card: Tey How)
- Young Jedi Collectible Card Game - Duel of the Fates (Card: )
- Star Wars Episode I: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- (Picture only)
- "The Devious Neimoidians Revealed"—Star Wars Insider 147