|Points of interest|
- "What about Ganner?"
"He's from Teyr—he wouldn't know odds from groats. He's good in a fight, though, and smart when he thinks before acting. And handsome, too, as you've probably noticed."
- ―Jaina Solo and Corran Horn
Teyr was a bureaucratic world, 34 light years from Vulvarch. It was a popular tourist destination, known for its majestic mountains and the breathtaking Teyr Rift. It was located near the Foless Crossroads. The planet was colonized by at least 496 BBY. On Teyr was held the Mobquet Presents: Fastest Land Beings race.
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 52 —
- Jedi: Mace Windu (Appears in flashback(s))
- Shatterpoint (Mentioned only)
- CIS Shadowfeed Dispatch 14:10:05 Edition (Mentioned only)
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue (Advertised destination only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Mentioned only)
- Before the Storm (First mentioned)
- Shield of Lies (First appearance)
- Tyrant's Test (Mentioned only)
- Dark Tide II: Ruin (Mentioned only)
- Traitor (Mentioned only)
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Essential Atlas