The Thalmussen was used sometime between 39 BBY and 36 BBY to transport some of the first Wookiee settlers, to the moon Alaris Prime. The ship traveled alongside three other transport vessels through the Alaris Expanse, a planetary system in the Outer Rim until it landed on the moon in a small clearing near a large body of water. Most of the Wookiees on the transport ships stayed on board while the Wookiee Shoran scouted ahead, with his cousin Chewbacca following him not long after. Eventually, all of the Wookiees on the Thalmussen left the ship and assisted in the colonization of Alaris Prime.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "The Wookiee transport Thalmussen penetrates the Alaris Expanse, a system of worlds along the Outer Rim"
- ―The introduction to the Wookiee campaign that names the Thalmussen
The Thalmussen first appeared in the 2001 PC video game Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds and its 2002 expansion Clone Campaigns. The ship was also mentioned in the games strategy guide. The Thalmussen's name is only given in the description of the Wookiee tutorial campaign, and it is shown in the introduction to the first level of the campaign called "Moving and Attacking". In the level itself four identical transport ships are shown but it is not made clear which one is the Thalmussen.
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Prima's Official Strategy Guide (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)