Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Adventurer 11 is the eleventh issue of the LucasArts magazine The Adventurer. It featured a number of articles on Lucasfilm upcoming and released games, including one about Afterlife and one about Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire.
- "Welcome to the Adventurer #11!" by Sue Seserman
- "Quick Takes"
- "The Dig Spawns Spin-offs"
- "Start Us Up! New LucasArts Mac CD and Windows 95 Titles"
- "LucasArts #1 PC Games Publisher"
- "ILM and Skywalker Sound Work Magic on New Films"
- "LucasArts' World Wide Web Site: Live and in Color!"
- "Sam and Max Star in New Comic Collection"
- "The Audience Is Talking to THX"
- "Afterlife" by Tom Byron
- ""When in Rome... LucasArts Goes to the Experts for Insight into Children's Entertainment" by Casey Donahue Ackley
- "Sam & Max" comic by Steve Purcell
- "Interview with Doug Kay"
- "Original Star Wars Title Among New Console Games from LucasArts" by Tom Sarris
- "Action Star and Stand-up Comic Voice Key Characters in New LucasArts Titles"
- "¿Lucas Who?"
- "Techie Bench" edited by Mara Kaehn
- "Company Store" edited by Tracey Fleming
In other languages