Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Adventurer 12 is the twelfth issue of the LucasArts magazine The Adventurer. It featured a number of articles on Lucasfilm upcoming and released games, including Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight, Shadows of the Empire and X-wing vs. TIE Fighter.
- "Welcome to The Adventurer #12" by Sue Seserman
- "Outlaws: The Old West Gallops Into Cyberspace" by Barbara Gleason
- "X-wing vs. TIE Fighter: The Ultimate Star Wars Shootout" by Wayne Cline
- "Why Networking? Why now?" by Steve Dauterman
- "Dark Forces Returns with a Vengeance in Jedi Knight" by Barbara Gleason
- "Today on You Bet Your Afterlife: Angels, Devils and the Souls Who Love Them" by Tom Byron
- "The LucasArts Archives Expands to Mac and Star Wars" by Tom Byron
- "Mortimer and the Riddles of the Medallion" by Casey Donahue Ackley
- "Sam & Max" comic by Steve Purcell
- "http://email@example.com" by Jason Deadrich
- "Console Corral: LucasArts Takes the New Consoles by Force"
- "BallBlazer A Classic Game Gets Reclassic-fied for the Next Generation" by Tom Byron
- "LucasArts Conquers A New Galaxy With Dark Forces and Rebel Assault II for Sony Playstation" by Tom Sarris
- The Gods Are Crazy in LucasArts' Herc's Adventures For Saturn and Playstation" by Tom Sarris
- "A New Game Emerges from the Shadows" (reprinted from Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 7)
- "¿Lucas Who?"
- "Techie Bench" edited by Jason Deadrich
- "Company Store" edited by Tracey Fleming
In other languages