The Adventurer 12 is the twelfth issue of the LucasArts magazine The Adventurer. It featured a number of articles on Lucasfilm upcoming and released games, including Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight, Shadows of the Empire and X-wing vs. TIE Fighter.
- "Welcome to The Adventurer #12" by Sue Seserman
- "Outlaws: The Old West Gallops Into Cyberspace" by Barbara Gleason
- "X-wing vs. TIE Fighter: The Ultimate Star Wars Shootout" by Wayne Cline
- "Why Networking? Why now?" by Steve Dauterman
- "Dark Forces Returns with a Vengeance in Jedi Knight" by Barbara Gleason
- "Today on You Bet Your Afterlife: Angels, Devils and the Souls Who Love Them" by Tom Byron
- "The LucasArts Archives Expands to Mac and Star Wars" by Tom Byron
- "Mortimer and the Riddles of the Medallion" by Casey Donahue Ackley
- "Sam & Max" comic by Steve Purcell
- "http://firstname.lastname@example.org" by Jason Deadrich
- "Console Corral: LucasArts Takes the New Consoles by Force"
- "BallBlazer A Classic Game Gets Reclassic-fied for the Next Generation" by Tom Byron
- "LucasArts Conquers A New Galaxy With Dark Forces and Rebel Assault II for Sony Playstation" by Tom Sarris
- The Gods Are Crazy in LucasArts' Herc's Adventures For Saturn and Playstation" by Tom Sarris
- "A New Game Emerges from the Shadows" (reprinted from Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 7)
- "¿Lucas Who?"
- "Techie Bench" edited by Jason Deadrich
- "Company Store" edited by Tracey Fleming
In other languages