- "Turns out, they're letting me write the next two books in the Aftermath trilogy—so, you've got me for at least a couple more years!"
- ―Chuck Wendig
The Aftermath Trilogy is a trilogy of novels written by author Chuck Wendig. The trilogy, which began publication on September 4, 2015 with the novel Aftermath, tells a canonical story of events that took place after Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi. The second and third books of the trilogy, Aftermath: Life Debt and Aftermath: Empire's End, were announced at New York Comic Con on October 10, 2015. Shortly after, it was revealed that Life Debt would be released on July 12, 2016, and Empire's End would be released on January 31, 2017, though this was later delayed until February 21, 2017 instead.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Breznican, Anthony (July 10, 2015). Chuck Wendig's Star Wars book Aftermath gets the trilogy treatment. Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved on September 6, 2015.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Aftermath
- ↑ 3.0 3.1
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Empire's End: Aftermath (Star Wars). Edelweiss Catalogs. Above the Treeline. Retrieved on March 23, 2016.
- ↑ screenshot) . “Aftermath: Life Debt and Aftermath: Empire's End the second and third books in the #Aftermath trilogy. Both written by @ChuckWendig” (
- ↑ Life Debt: Aftermath (Star Wars). Penguin Random House. Retrieved on March 22, 2016.