The Best of the Star Wars Adventure Journal, Issues 1-4 contains select articles and short stories from the first four issues of the Star Wars Adventure Journal.
From the publisherEdit
For two years, the Star Wars Adventure Journal has brought Star Wars fans new adventures and source material about their favorite science fiction universe. Now the best articles from the Journal's first year—all of which are out-of-print—are reprinted in this special collector's edition.
The Best of the Star Wars Adventure Journal features special essays from the authors themselves with insights on their inspirations, story origins and views on Star Wars phenomenon. And don't miss the special section showing original color artwork only seen in their initial Journal articles in black-and-white—all by Chris Gossett, artist for Dark Horse Comics' Tales of the Jedi and Dark Lords of the Sith.
Sit back, open up, and celebrate some of the outstanding articles which have opened up the Star Wars galaxy.
- Admiral's Communiqué
- Artist Spotlight: Chris Gossett
- First Contact by Timothy Zahn
- From Heir to Last Command (Interview with Timothy Zahn)
- Tinian on Trial by Kathy Tyers
- Personal Influences Affect Bakura (Interview with Kathy Tyers)
- The Free-Trader's Guide to Sevarcos by Anthony Paul Russo
- The Spira Regatta by Paul Sudlow
- A Glimmer of Hope by Charlene Newcomb
- Recon & Report: The Journey to Coruscant by Peter Schweighofer
- The Final Exit by Patricia A. Jackson
- Rebel Privateers! by Timothy S. O'Brien
- The Void Terror by Peter Schweighofer