|Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia|
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia will be your go-to guide on all the major and not-so-major heroes, villains, droids and creatures that inhabit the colorful and exciting galaxy of The Clone Wars animated series. Published by DK, the book includes essential characters like Anakin and Ahsoka, as well as bit-players like Kin Robb. It includes familiar faces from The Clone Wars feature film (hello there, Ziro), the first season (Dr. Nuvo Vindi, I presume?) and newcomers in the second season (like the mysterious Pre Vizsla). Each of the over-200 entries is packed with trivia and statistics, giving you what you need to know. This young reader reference book is slated for release in summer 2010 from DK Books.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Behind the scenes
Several discrepancies have been noticed within the guide:
- Eeth Koth is described as being Human.
- Ahsoka's Togrutan facial stripes are described as tattoos.
- Asajj Ventress's species and homeworld are described as unknown.
- Lott Dod's homeworld is described to be Cato Neimoidia.
- LL-30 blaster pistol is incorrectly mentioned as "Persuader blaster pistol".
- Weequay blaster pistol is incorrectly mentioned as "LL-30 blaster pistol".
- Yoda's homeworld is incorrectly said to be Coruscant, as well as Obi-Wan Kenobi's, which is actually Stewjon.
- Gor's homeworld is incorrect. It says Guiteica, when it is really Vendaxa.
- Mas Amedda's homeworld is incorrectly listed as "Chagria", which does not exist. It should be Champala.
- Lightsaber is incorrectly spelled as "lightsabre".
Notes and references