Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Far Orbit Project was written by Timothy S. O'Brien for the Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, published by West End Games in 1998. It is a campaign book detailing adventures within a Rebel privateering operation using the guidelines seen in the previous publication, Pirates & Privateers.
One of the book's main features is a partial map of a EF76 Nebulon-B escort frigate, detailing 14 decks in 12 pages.
The Far Orbit Project was the last original book published by West End Games, only preceding the re-edition of The DarkStryder Campaign collection in a boxed set.
Join the fearless crew of the Far Orbit, the first Rebel privateer ship. The Far Orbit's mission is simple: stage a daring series of strikes on the Core Worlds and wreak havoc on the forces of the Empire. The Far Orbit Project is the first supplement designed for use with the material presented in Pirates & Privateers.
- Chapter One: The Far Orbit
- Chapter Two: The Ringali Shell
- Chapter Three: Enemies of the Far Orbit
- Chapter Four: The Fringe
- Chapter Five: Gamemaster's section
- Adventure One: Preparing for War
- Adventure Two: The Hijacking of Shipment 1037
- Adventure Three: The Capture of Coh Veshiv
- Adventure Four: The Rival
- Adventure Five: The Trap
- Adventure Six: Raid on Brentaal
- Adventure Seven: Hunter/Hunted
- Adventure Eight: The Grand Prize
- Apendix A
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|