The Force Awakens, Part II is the second issue of the six-part Marvel comic book miniseries Star Wars: The Force Awakens, an adaptation of the film of the same name. The issue, released on July 27, 2016, was written by Chuck Wendig, with art by Luke Ross.
- The saga continues!
- Desert scavenger Rey and ex-stormtrooper Finn are being pursued by the evil First Order!
- But can they escape Jakku in an old "hunk of junk" YT-1300 freighter?
- And what new threats will they find in a galaxy far, far away?
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 Marvel Comics Solicitations for July 2016. IGN (April 19, 2016). Retrieved on April 19, 2016.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Preview: Star Wars: The Force Awakens #1. Retrieved on July 21, 2016.
- ↑ STAR WARS FORCE AWAKENS ADAPTATION #2 (OF 5). PREVIEWSworld. Retrieved on July 1, 2016.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary states that Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, upon which this comic is based, is set thirty years after the Battle of Endor.