The Force Awakens, Part VI is the final issue of the six-part Marvel comic book miniseries Star Wars: The Force Awakens, an adaptation of the film of the same name. Written by Chuck Wendig, with art by Luke Ross, it was released on November 9, 2016.
- It's the Resistance vs the First Order as the attack on Starkiller Base continues!
- Meanwhile, Rey must use a lightsaber for the first time in a battle against Kylo Ren!
- Will the Resistance finally find the mysterious location of the vanished Jedi Luke Skywalker?
- The saga continues!
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 MARVEL COMICS NOVEMBER 2016 Solicitations. Newsarama (2016-08-23). Retrieved on August 27, 2016.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Marvel: Preview on The Force Awakens #6. Jedi-Bibliothek (2016-11-03). Retrieved on November 3, 2016.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary states that Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, upon which this comic is based, is set thirty years after the Battle of Endor.
- MARVEL COMICS NOVEMBER 2016 Solicitations. Newsarama (2016-08-23).