Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The establishment served as a meeting place between Han Solo, Chewbacca and Ploovo Two-For-One and his guards, but unfortunately the meeting ended in a blaster fight. Han Solo was able escape using a gravity-shifter that the club used to lighten the gravity and allow its patrons to float. Han Solo turned the gravity on three-times normal gravity while in a protected area. With every patron flattened on the ground from their own intense weight, he and Chewbacca were able to escape through a path unaffected by the change in gravity.
Behind the scenesEdit
A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition, in its entry about the Free-Flight Dance Dome, sources the information as coming from the novel Han Solo's Revenge while it was really from Han Solo at Stars' End.
- Han Solo at Stars' End (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial (Mentioned only)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia