- "Welcome down, spaceman. How about a turn through the dance dome?"
- ―Unknown woman to Han Solo
The establishment served as a meeting place between Han Solo, Chewbacca and Ploovo Two-For-One and his guards, but unfortunately the meeting ended in a blaster fight. Han Solo was able escape using a gravity-shifter that the club used to lighten the gravity and allow its patrons to float. Han Solo turned the gravity on three-times normal gravity while in a protected area. With every patron flattened on the ground from their own intense weight, he and Chewbacca were able to escape through a path unaffected by the change in gravity.
Behind the scenesEdit
A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition, in its entry about the Free-Flight Dance Dome, sources the information as coming from the novel Han Solo's Revenge while it was really from Han Solo at Stars' End.
- Han Solo at Stars' End (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial (Mentioned only)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia