Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Idiot was a card that was part of a standard sabacc deck. Its value within the game was, in most variations on the rules, zero. However it, along with a two and a three of any suit, was essential to form the Idiot's Array, which was the top hand that a player could have, trumping even Pure Sabacc.
- Darth Bane: Path of Destruction
- MedStar I: Battle Surgeons
- MedStar II: Jedi Healer
- Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu (First appearance)
- Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon
- Rebel Dawn
- Underworld: The Yavin Vassilika
- Rookies: Rendezvous
- Star Wars: Empire: Idiot's Array
- Lady Luck
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine (Mentioned only)
- Crisis on Cloud City
- The Courtship of Princess Leia
- Jedi Search
- Dark Apprentice
- Specter of the Past
- The New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse (Mentioned only)
- Legacy 35: Storms, Part 2 (Mentioned only)