|"The Keeper's World"|
The Keeper's World was a serialized comic story published through nine issue of Marvel Comics' magazine Pizzazz from October 1977 to June 1978.
Some time after the Battle of Yavin, Luke and Leia traveled toward the Rebel base in the Akuria system to insure against a sudden Imperial counter-attack on Yavin 4. En route to the planet, a mistake by R2-D2 (not properly repaired after the Battle of Yavin) caused the ship to fly wildly off-course. After a near-miss with an Imperial fleet, Luke and Leia encountered four android children capable of controlling the elements and a computerized "Keeper" on a formerly war-torn world who enabled them to escape the Imperials.
- "Untitled Pizzazz Star Wars Story, Part I" (by Roy Thomas in Pizzazz 1)
- "Untitled Pizzazz Star Wars Story, Part II (by Roy Thomas in Pizzazz 2)
- Dread Discovery! (by Roy Thomas in Pizzazz 3)
- A Matter of Monsters! (by Roy Thomas in Pizzazz 4)
- Pursuit among the Ruins! (by Roy Thomas in Pizzazz 5)
- Do You Know What Your Children Are? (by Roy Thomas in Pizzazz 6)
- Caverns of Mystery! (by Archie Goodwin in Pizzazz 7)
- The Keeper's Secret! (by Archie Goodwin in Pizzazz 8)
- The Final Fury! (by Archie Goodwin in Pizzazz 9)
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology