Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Warrior Nomads
- What Makes a Mandalorian
- Mandalorian Society
- The Mandalorian Family
- Religion and Spirituality
- The Concept of Dar-Manda
- Daily Life—and Death
- Food and Drink
- Mixing with Mando'ade
No Word for Hero: The Mandalorian LanguageEdit
- Other Ways to Use Verbs
- Nouns and Other Parts of Speech
- Adjectives and Adverbs: One and the Same
- Basic Phrases
- Mandalorian Language in its Culture Context
Behind the scenesEdit
The mandalorian inscriptions on page 25 and 26 of the article translate as "Jango Fett lost his head" and "akod oya akod oya akod oya" respectively.
- "The Mandalorians: People and Culture"—Star Wars Insider 86
In other languages