Star Wars: The Weapon of a Jedi (German title: Die Waffe eines Jedi) is an four-part comic book miniseries published by Panini whose first issue was released on March 29, 2017 in the German Star Wars Magazin. Written by Alec Worley and drawn by Ruairí Coleman, with colors by Chris O'Halloran, the series is an adaptation of Jason Fry's 2015 junior novel The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure.
|Color code key:|
|Collected (TPB) issue||Released issue||Future issue|
|Issue||Title||Publication date||Trade paperback||Publication date|
|1||The Weapon of a Jedi, Part 1||March 29, 2017|
Star Wars Adventures: The Weapon of a Jedi
|March 15, 2018|
|2||The Weapon of a Jedi, Part 2||May 24, 2017|
|3||The Weapon of a Jedi, Part 3||July 19, 2017|
|4||The Weapon of a Jedi, Part 4||September 13, 2017|
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Florian (2017-03-14). Panini adaptiert den Roman Die Waffe eines Jedi als Comic [UPDATE: Vorschau]. Jedi-Bibliothek. Retrieved on September 26, 2017.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars Magazin #22 on Jedi-Bibliothek.de
- ↑ STAR WARS ADVENTURES 1: DIE WAFFE EINES JEDI on Panini's website
- ↑ Star Wars Magazin #20 on Jedi-Bibliothek.de
- ↑ Star Wars Magazin #21 on Jedi-Bibliothek.de