Theed was the capital city of the Naboo, a society of humans who lived on the planet of the same name. It was home to the Royal House of Naboo's palace, which was situated on the Palace Plaza. Other points of interests included the Palace Courtyard, the power generator, and the headquarters of both the Royal Naboo Security Forces and the Naboo Royal Space Fighter Corps. Theed also housed several universities.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Blue Shadow Virus"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mystery of a Thousand Moons"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Tarkin (Mentioned only)
- Lost Stars
- Princess Leia, Part II
- Darth Vader 6: Vader, Part VI (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (Post-2004 releases)
- Shattered Empire, Part II
- Shattered Empire, Part III
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- The Phantom Limb (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- (Image #21)
- (Images #2, 18, and 21)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Theed, Naboo. Star Wars (November 29, 2016). "Founded 800 years before the Battle of Naboo, the planet's capital city survived the Trade Federation's occupation relatively unscathed."
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: Complete Locations
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Princess Leia, Part II
- ↑ Shattered Empire, Part II