The Theed Hangar was a spacious hangar attached to one side of the Royal Palace in Theed, Naboo. It was separated from the city's plasma power plant by a heavy blast-proof door, and housed the headquarters of both the Royal Naboo Security Forces and the Naboo Royal Space Fighter Corps, two organizations that served the Royal House of Naboo.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Blue Shadow Virus"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mystery of a Thousand Moons"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Shattered Empire, Part III
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "The Kyber Saber Crystal Chase"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Exit from Endor" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Theed Hangar)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines