Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Theed Palace Space Vessel Engineering Corps, also known as Theed Hangars, was a small, well-educated design firm that manufactured vehicles solely for the people of Naboo. Many of their vessels utilized components made by the Nubia Star Drives, Incorporated. Their facilities were located in the Theed Hangar building close to the Theed Royal Palace
Theed Palace engineers produced vehicles that had both aesthetically pleasing and environmentally friendly natures; the N-1 starfighter featured an elegant spaceframe and modified engines to reduce emissions. Being selected to design a royal starship—each of which was one-of-a-kind—was considered the highest honor in the Corps.
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned as Theed Space Vessel Engineering Corporation)
- Star Wars: Episode I Incredible Cross-Sections (First mentioned)
- Starships of the Galaxy
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 6 (NAB2, Naboo Royal Starship)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 10 (NAB3–4, Naboo N-1 Starfighter)
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles
- Suns of Fortune