|Theed Royal Library|
|Chronological and political information|
Constructed in the Naboo capital city, Theed, the Royal Library served the citizens of Naboo as a haven of learning. In 32 BBY, Naboo was invaded by the droid armies of the Trade Federation. The Royal Library was turned into a war room by the droids. Two Jedi Knights, Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi passed by the library on their way to rescue the Queen of Naboo, Padmé Amidala from being taken to the prisoner camps. Through their efforts, the Queen was able to escape offworld and break the Federation's blockade.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: Episode I Jedi Power Battles (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode I: Jedi Power Battles: Prima's Official Strategy Guide (First identified as Theed Royal Library)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: Episode I Jedi Power Battles
- ↑ Star Wars Episode I: Jedi Power Battles: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology establishes on page 40 that the Invasion of Naboo happens in 32 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode I Jedi Power Battles can be played with one or two characters; these characters are Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Plo Koon, Mace Windu, and Adi Gallia. Any character can be selected from the loading screen for any of the game's 10 missions. This article assumes the selection of Jinn and Kenobi, per their appearance in Episode I.