Theran Force-listening was a Force technique used by the Theran Listeners to hear through the Force. With it, Force-sensitives could understand words in another language or listen to beings talking from a distance. Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi used this ability, and Ahsoka Tano apparently used it in the Coruscant Underworld trying to find clues to where Aurra Sing was located. Jacen Solo learned the technique from the Therans after the Yuuzhan Vong War; later, Jaina Solo also used this technique to listen to Boba Fett three floors above her while on a starship.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown"
- Young Jedi Knights: Return to Ord Mantell
- Balance Point
- Dark Nest I: The Joiner King (First appearance)
- Bloodlines (First identified as Theran technique)
- Sacrifice (as Force-enhanced hearing)
- Revelation (First identified as Theran Force-listening)