Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A thermal exhaust port or simply called an exhaust port was a small opening on the Death Star that led to its reactor core. During the Battle of Yavin, Luke Skywalker fired two proton torpedoes into the exhaust port with the aid of The Force that led to the destruction of the battle station.
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Heir to the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- Darth Vader 2: Vader, Part II (Mentioned only; in opening crawl)
- All Creatures Great and Small (Mentioned only)
- (First identified as Thermal exhaust port)
- ; image #9 (of 10)
- ; image #1 (of 15)
- ; image #4 (of 8)
- ; images #9, 10 (of 12)