Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thermite was a material usually used in conjunction with axidite to make the shell casing of thermal detonators. It was also found in the explosive cores of certain types of grenades. It is a substance that takes the form of black sand that, while not actually explosive, when fire is applied, can burn to tempuratures of up to 2500 degrees centigrade.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter
- Han Solo at Stars' End comic
- Fair Prey"—Star Wars Gamer 1 "
- "Small Favors"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 12
- Under a Black Sun
- "A Hot Time in the Cold Town Tonite!"—Star Wars Tales 6
- Galaxy Guide 11: Criminal Organizations
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 4 (THE2, Thermal Detonators)
- "Who's Who in the Max Rebo Band"—Star Wars Insider 67
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook