- "You better let her loose! They're right behind me! [...] I can't hold 'em!"
- ―Theron Nett's last words
Theron Nett was a male human who served the Alliance to Restore the Republic as a Rebel pilot during the Galactic Civil War against the Galactic Empire. He flew as Red Ten in Red Squadron during the Battle of Yavin, in which the Alliance attacked the Empire's Death Star superweapon above the moon of Yavin 4. During the battle he was killed by a TIE/ln space superiority starfighter while covering Red Leader Garven Dreis on an attack run down the Death Star trench.
Behind the scenesEdit
Theron Nett first appeared in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope where he was identified only as Red Ten. The character was first named in the Special Edition Limited set of the Star Wars Legends Customizable Card Game produced by Decipher, Inc. The name was confirmed to be canon by the 2016 reference book Star Wars: Galactic Atlas.
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy (Voice only)
- Star Wars: A New Hope junior novelization (Voice only)
- "Duty Roster"—From a Certain Point of View
- "Desert Son"—From a Certain Point of View (Voice only) (as Red Ten)
- Star Wars 45: Mutiny at Mon Cala, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas (First identified as Theron Nett)