Though it was similar in general shape to the Y-85 Titan dropship, the AT-AT barge was far smaller and had a dark blue or light beige color. The AT-AT barge could only carry a single AT-AT walker and was primarily used aboard smaller capital ships, like Star Destroyers. Because of the barge's limited size, the walker had to be carried with its legs folded and unprepared for immediate combat. Only after being dropped off could the walker extend its legs and enter battle.
The Galactic Empire reluctantly used these, because, like the Y-85 Titan dropship, the Theta-class barge was manufactured by the Incom Corporation.
- Star Wars: Force Commander (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- Star Wars: Empire at War
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook