Located in the remote Vassek system of the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories, the third moon of Vassek was a moon that orbited the planet Vassek. It's landscape was marked by craggy, moss-covered canyons filled with dense fog.
During the Clone Wars, a conflict fought between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems, a Republic task force traced a frigate stolen by Viceroy Nute Gunray of the Trade Federation to the fortress of General Grievous, a Kaleesh warlord who led the Separatist Droid Army, but it was forced to retreat off-world by Grievous himself.
Behind the scenesEdit
The third moon of Vassek first appeared, albeit unidentified, in the opening newsreel of "Rookies," the fifth episode of the canon animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars' first season, which originally aired on October 24, 2008. It was first identified in the episode guide for "Lair of Grievous," the tenth episode of The Clone Wars' first season, which originally aired on December 12, 2008.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies" (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lair of Grievous"
- (First identified as third moon of Vassek)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season One
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know