|Third moon of Vassek|
|Points of interest|
In 21 BBY, Count Dooku allowed the Jedi to track Nute Gunray to the planet's foggy third moon, though the Trade Federation Viceroy actually was not there. Dooku intended to test Grievous's competence to continue leading the droid armies of the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
The Jedi soon learned of Dooku's manipulations, but could not pass the opportunity to apprehend or eliminate the cyborg general. All but Kit Fisto were killed, and knowing he could not defeat Grievous and his MagnaGuards, Fisto fled the moon.
- The Clone Wars: The Dreams of General Grievous (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lair of Grievous"
- Path of the Jedi (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Visual Guide Ultimate Battles
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 37