In 21 BBY, Count Dooku allowed the Jedi to track Nute Gunray to the third moon of Vassek, though the Trade Federation Viceroy actually was not there. Dooku intended to test Grievous's competence to continue leading the droid armies of the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
The Jedi soon learned of Dooku's manipulations, but could not pass the opportunity to apprehend or eliminate the cyborg general. All but Kit Fisto were killed, and knowing he could not defeat Grievous and his MagnaGuards, Fisto fled the moon.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies" (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Clone Wars: The Dreams of General Grievous
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lair of Grievous"
- Path of the Jedi (Non-canonical appearance)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (as Vassek moon)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Visual Guide Ultimate Battles
- (First identified as third moon of Vassek)
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 37