|Battles in or near the ThonBoka|
The ThonBoka, also the ThonBoka Nebula, was a sack-shaped nebula in the Centrality full of gases, organic molecules, carapace creatures and interstellar plankton. Its name translated into Basic as "StarCave Nebula." It was home to the sentient Oswaft species, manta ray-like creatures that fed on the nutrients inside the ThonBoka.
The nebula could only be entered from one side and contained three blue-white stars in the center region that surrounded the only architectural structure in the nebula, the Cave of Elders. This cave was made entirely of precious gemstones processed by the Oswaft, and was a scale model of the nebula.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic 7: The Lost Suns, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- Lando Calrissian and the Starcave of ThonBoka (First appearance)
- Lando Calrissian: Idiot's Array (Mentioned only)
- Millennium Falcon (Mentioned only)
- A Campaign Guide to the Centrality"—Star Wars Gamer 5 "
- The Essential Chronology
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: The Essential Atlas Online Companion
- Millennium Falcon Owners' Workshop Manual
- The Essential Reader's Companion