|Chronological and political information|
Behind the scenesEdit
On April 1, 2006, as part of an April Fools' Day joke on StarWars.com, several entries were added to the Databank on characters and locations from the film Willow and its sequel novels, The Shadow War Chronicles. One of these entries identified the character Weazel, played by Warwick Davis in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, as Willow Ufgood, a.k.a. Thorn Drumheller, a character played by Davis in Willow.
Coincidentally, in an interview, Warwick Davis revealed that the crew of The Phantom Menace referred to the scene of Weazel as the "Willow shot," and that he himself had seen that during screenings of the The Phantom Menace, many people first reacted to the scene gasping and saying "There's Willow!"
- George Lucas' Super Live Adventure (Non-canonical appearance)
- Podracing Tales (Retcon) (as Weazel) (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (Retcon) (as Weazel) (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: Republic: Outlander (Retcon) (as Weazel) (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars Galactic Spy
- George Lucas: The Creative Impulse
- backup link on Archive.org) (
Notes and referencesEdit
- Willow Ufgood in the Willow wiki