- "There's a colony on Thuna III, in a small system near the Unknown Regions, that's been devastated by a groundquake."
The Thuna system was a small star system located in the galaxy's Wild Space, near the Unknown Regions. The astronomical object Thuna III was located within the system. At some point, a colony on Thuna III was devastated by a groundquake.
The Besalisk arms dealer Mavven recruited a group of individuals that had a MEV-series medical evacuation droid to travel to Thuna III and assist the colonists with evacuation. When the group arrived at the colony, it provided the locals with medical assistance and stopped a band of raiders from taking advantage of the disaster and pillaging the settlement.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Thuna system was first mentioned in Scavenger's Guide to Droids, a 2009 sourcebook published by Wizards of the Coast for the Star Wars Roleplaying Game. Scavenger's Guide to Droids described the system in a roleplaying adventure seed, which this article assumes plays out as described. The Online Companion to the 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas was the first source to identify the system by its proper name and placed it in grid square I-6.
- Scavenger's Guide to Droids (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- (First identified as Thuna system)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Scavenger's Guide to Droids
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 screenshot) This article assumes the same principle holds true for astronomical objects of non-specified type. . "planets not assigned a system in [a] published source can be assumed to reside in [the] system of [the] same name." (
- ↑ The Essential Atlas