- "Aunt Rouge, Aunt Celly, and Aunt Tia... Father's sisters. They never stopped trying to turn me into what they called a Proper Princess—and marry me off to some brainless twerp from one of the other ancient ruling Houses..."
- ―Leia Organa
A member of House Organa, Tia Organa grew up on Alderaan with her brother and sisters. Several years before the Clone Wars began, Organa was set to marry a nobleman of House Vandron. Despite this, Organa had begun having an affair with her brother Prestor Organa's friend and companion, Halagad Ventor. During the affair, Organa joined her brother and Ventor on a manka cat hunting expedition at the Okonomo Retreat when the mad geneticist Zeta Magnus infiltrated the Retreat building and infected all of the revelers, including Ventor's parents, with a hive virus. driven mad by the virus, the party-goers were held under a cannibalistic sway and began a mad frenzy of devouring each other before ultimately being consumed by Magnus. When the hunting party received word of the tragedy, Ventor abandoned Organa and left her pregnant and alone. The scandal rocked the political world in Aldera City and the alliance between House Organa and House Vandron came to an end. She later gave birth to a son, whom she named Nial Organa.
Tia Organa was present on Alderaan in 0 BBY when Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin ordered the destruction of the planet. When the Death Star fired on Alderaan and destroyed it within seconds, Organa perished along with her son and all other Alderaanians present on the world.
- SkyeWalkers: A Clone Wars Story
- "The Princess Leia Diaries"—Star Wars Tales 11 (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II novel (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Journal: Captive to Evil (Mentioned only)
- Empire 21: A Little Piece of Home, Part 2 (Indirect mention only)
- Children of the Jedi (First mentioned)
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II ("Organa, Celly, Rouge and Tia")