- "Jaxxon, who looked like a bunny and fought like a tiger...."
- ―Han Solo
Tigers were predatory felines known as ferocious fighters. As a result, warships were sometimes named after them. When preparing to kill another tiger, they would prowl in a circle and size each other up. Bha'lir were referred to as "tigers," as in the story The Tale of a Tiger and A Worm. There were many species on numerous worlds:
Species of tigersEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
In Star Wars: X-Wing, a Star Destroyer is identified as Tiger, though it is referred to as Predator in the mission description. Since X-wing's mission is only a recreation in a simulator, Predator is taken here as the correct name. Whether Tiger is also the name of a Star Destroyer is unknown.
- The Clone Wars: Decide Your Destiny: The Way of the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brain Invaders" (Picture only)
- Star Wars 11: Star Search! (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: X-Wing (Mentioned only)
- Tiger on Wikipedia