Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Time, a measurable part of the universe's structure in which events occur in sequence, was regulated by Galactic Standard Calendar (which was based around the Galactic standard second) in most places within the galaxy. The invention of hyperdrive allowed spacers to bypass the laws of time physics and keep time dilation from happening during interstellar travel. There were a number of individuals in the history of the galaxy who actually managed to time travel in ways which defied the standard sequence.
In major galactic society, historians have divided galactic history into multiple eras, usually defined by a series of conflicts or a specific ruling. These periods can be named after a particularly notable Chancellor, a war, a government, or for other reasons.
The following is a list of time period widely accepted by galactic society.
- Player's Guide to Tapani
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire trading cards (Card: Hyperspace... At Last!)
- Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire trading cards (Card: Millennium Falcon)
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- Star Wars: The Art of the Brothers Hildebrandt
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: 2-1B)
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Obi-Wan Kenobi (★★★★))
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Padmé Amidala (★★★★★))
- Star Wars: Sith Wars
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook
- Fly Casual
- Strongholds of Resistance