- "Is there anything I might do to help?"
"No. Not unless you can alter time, speed up the harvest, or teleport me off this rock."
- ―C-3PO and Luke Skywalker
Time travel was a hypothetical transport through time into the past or the future. Although some beings sometimes wished they could travel back in time to change mistakes they made in their lives, such a thing was still thought to be impossible, even during the height of the New Republic. A hypothetical device for allowing so was known as a time machine.
Luke Skywalker, when asked by C-3PO on how the latter could help him, sarcastically suggested that the droid could help by altering time far enough into the future to bypass the harvest season so he could join the Imperial Academy.
- Lost Stars (Mentioned only)
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Rebels – "A World Between Worlds"
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First mentioned) (Mentioned sarcastically)
- Star Wars: A New Hope junior novelization (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 2: Aphra, Part II (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Phasma (Mentioned only)
- "The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku" (Mentioned sarcastically)
Notes and referencesEdit
- Time travel on Wikipedia