Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Timothy S. O'Brien was an author for Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game produced by West End Games. He got his start in 1993, when he learned that WEG was creating a new publication, the Star Wars Adventure Journal, which was looking for new writers. His submission, "Rebel Privateers!" was published in the second issue of the Journal.
O'Brien went on to write several sourcebooks for WEG, several of which revisited the pirate theme of that first article.
- "Alien Encounters"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 11
- "Cracken's Rebel Operatives (article)"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 7
- Classic Adventures: Volume Four - The Best of the Journal (The Gree Enclave and Stand at Bhir'khi Pass)
- Cracken's Threat Dossier (Contributor)
- Instant Adventures (The Treasure of Celis Mott)
- Pirates & Privateers
- Preparing for War
- "Rebel Privateers!"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2
- Rules of Engagement: The Rebel SpecForce Handbook
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- "Special Military Unit Intelligence Update"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 15
- "Stand at Bhir'khi Pass"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 9
- The Best of the Star Wars Adventure Journal, Issues 1-4 (Rebel Privateers!)
- The Far Orbit Project (Hunter/Hunted and Preparing for War)
- "The Gree Enclave"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8
- The Treasure of Celis Mott
- The Best of the Star Wars Adventure Journal, Issues 1-4
- Classic Adventures: Volume Four - The Best of the Journal