Biology and appearanceEdit
The Tognath species was a distant genetic relative to the Kel Dor and Gand species. Tognath hatched from eggs that nurtured in a suspension jelly. While in that jelly, two or more eggs (not necessarily from the same parent) sometimes grafted together, thus creating a bond that continued throughout the life of the eggmates. Members of this species wore a breathing apparatus to process the oxygen content in a planet's atmosphere.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Final Round"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Rebels – "In the Name of the Rebellion"
- Guardians of the Whills
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Rogue One Adaptation 2
- Rogue One Adaptation 3
- Doctor Aphra Annual 1
- Star Wars 38: The Ashes of Jedha, Part I
- Star Wars 39: The Ashes of Jedha, Part II
- Star Wars 40: The Ashes of Jedha, Part III
- Star Wars 41: The Ashes of Jedha, Part IV
- Star Wars 42: The Ashes of Jedha, Part V
- Star Wars 43: The Ashes of Jedha, Part VI
- Star Wars: Commander
- From the Lucasfilm Pavilion at San Diego Comic-Con (2913), meet Rogue One's Edrio Two Tubes. Star Wars (July 20, 2016).
- Entertainment Weekly's Ultimate Guide to Rogue One
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files