The Togruta were a sentient species from the planet Shili. They were characterized by their colorful skin tones, large montrals and head tails, white facial pigments, and thirst for war. Although Shili was their homeworld, they also had a colony of some 50,000 individuals on the planet Kiros. Some well known Togruta were the Jedi Master Shaak Ti and well as the Padawan Ahsoka Tano.
Togruta had humanoid bodies, however their species was mainly defined by their montrals, which gave them enhanced sensitivity, as they were able to sense where someone or something was without the need for the Force. A Togruta's montrals had limited use until they reached adulthood, when they were fully grown. Togruta had bright, colorful skin and their faces often had white or sometimes colorful patterns.
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Ultimate Star Wars
- I Am a Jedi
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ "Ring Race"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Kidnapped"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Escape from Kadavo"
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bound for Rescue"
- ↑ "Blade Squadron: Zero Hour"—Star Wars Insider 160
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Aftermath
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Ahsoka