Tokmia was a planet located in the Anoat sector of the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories. Figg Excavations mined the world for crystals, though they eventually abandoned it, leaving behind some crystals guarded by a still-active security system.
During the Iron Blockade, which was established by the Galactic Empire in an attempt to prevent news of their crushing defeat by the Alliance to Restore the Republic at the Battle of Endor from reaching the Anoat sector's populace, the Smuggler sent one of their crew members to evade the security systems on Tokmia and find crystals.
Behind the scenesEdit
Tokmia was first mentioned in The Empire Strikes Back: The National Public Radio Dramatization, which published the original, unabridged script of the radio adaptation of Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. It became canon when it appeared in the action role-playing game Star Wars: Uprising, which was developed by Kabam for iOS and Android platforms and released on September 10, 2015.
- Star Wars: Uprising (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The game Star Wars: Uprising allows the player to send members of their crew from within the Anoat sector to Tokmia during a point in the story where no ships can leave the sector due to the Iron Blockade. As such, Tokmia must be located within the Anoat sector for the crew members to reach it.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "Easy Enough"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: Uprising
- ↑ The Empire Strikes Back: The National Public Radio Dramatization