Tolvan was a human female who served as a captain in the Galactic Empire's military during the Galactic Civil War. Following the Battle of Yavin and the Rebel Alliance's subsequent evacuation of their base on Yavin 4, Tolvan was in command of Imperial forces as they investigated the now-deserted base.
At one point, Captain Tolvan was, in the words of Admiral Kendal Ozzel, "considered a candidate for greatness." Under the command of General Cassio Tagge, she was responsible for the security on Eadu, a planet that hosted a research and development facility of the Tarkin Initiative. In 0 BBY, however, a band of Rebels sent to to assassinate the scientist Galen Erso wreaked havoc at the facility, which Tolvan could not prevent. Although General Tagge proved to be a rather forgiving superior toward Tolvan, she was still assigned to a punishment duty on the uninhabited moon Yavin 4. There, the captain was to comb the Great Temple of Massassi, which had been the Rebels' main base until they were forced to evacuate. On Yavin 4, Tolvan's operations were disrupted by Chelli Aphra, her father, Black Krrsantan and the droids BT-1 and 0-0-0.
- Doctor Aphra 3: Aphra, Part III (First appearance)
- Doctor Aphra 4: Aphra, Part IV
- Doctor Aphra 5: Aphra, Part V
- Doctor Aphra 6: Aphra, Part VI
- Doctor Aphra 14
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Doctor Aphra 3: Aphra, Part III
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Doctor Aphra 4: Aphra, Part IV
- ↑ Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ This event takes place during Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of Rogue One in 0 BBY.
- ↑ Rogue One: A Star Wars Story