Tomuons were long-horned, woolly herd animals that were native to the planet Askaj. Their coats were turned into a highly prized fabric. Askajians also used their meat, milk, hooves, fat, and bones for food and other essential items. It was rumored that Palpatine's robes were made of tomuon wool.
Behind the scenesEdit
Tomuons are sometimes conflictingly spelled "Toumon".
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Millennium Falcon (Mentioned only)
- The Hutt Gambit (Mentioned only)
- Skin Deep: The Fat Dancer's Tale (First mentioned)
- Tatooine Ghost (Mentioned only)