- "So far we have prevented the Baron from learning of these infractions. But consider this your last warning! If it happens again, you will be facing immediate demotion."
- ―Official reprimand from Eastern Arch Platoon Leader Ton E'rau, to TK-934
Ton E'rau was the Eastern Arch Platoon Leader for the Galactic Empire on the planet Cato Neimoidia during the time of said government's reign. At some point between the years 19 and 1 BBY, E'rau gave an official reprimand to stormtrooper TK-934 for the fact that several soldiers in TK-934's unit were doing activities at the Infinite Nebstar Casino that were against regulations. Although E'rau made a statement about thus far managing to keep the information from Baron Merillion Tarko, who was in control of Imperial operations on Cato Neimoidia, the Platoon Leader threatened to demote TK-934 if there were any further incidents.
Behind the scenesEdit
Ton E'rau was first mentioned in "The Infinite Nebstar Casino" entry in the in-game databank of the PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 versions of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, a LucasArts video game released in 2010.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3/Xbox 360 "The Infinite Nebstar Casino" databank entry) (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Galactic Empire was formed during the events of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, which The Essential Reader's Companion places in the year 19 BBY. Since the events of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II occur in the year 1 BBY according to the tie-in comic, we can conclude that Ton E'rau was alive during that time.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3/Xbox 360 "The Infinite Nebstar Casino" databank entry)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II