Tookas, also known as Adoris felines, were small feline creatures that were widespread across the galaxy. They were known to also dwell on Coruscant's lower levels, where vermin infestations made alley tooka populations thrive.
Tookas were beloved by many species, who domesticated and kept them as pets, but also seen as a plague on many planets. The felines were common companions of spacers and freighter captains during space voyages due to their efficacy at controlling pests and killing vermin aboard their starships.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Cats in Star Wars, why not?"
- ―Dave Filoni
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "To Catch a Jedi"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Disappeared, Part II"
- Otherspace (As "Adoris Feline") (First appearance)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide
- (First clarified that Adoris feline and tooka are the same)