|Chronological and political information|
- "You really are a contemptible vermin, Tookarti."
- ―Count Dooku, to Tookarti
Just prior to the Battle of Kamino, Jedi Knight Aayla Secura travelled to the Wheel in search of her former Jedi Master Quinlan Vos. At the time, Secura was traveling under the alias Jaayza so as not to expose Quinlan's alias of Korto Vos, whom she claimed owed her money. When she arrived, Tookarti acted as her guide.
Fearing that "Jaayza" was a spy or assassin, Tookarti hired a few thugs to "inflict truth" on her. However, the Jedi easily defeated them and forced the Chadra-Fan to take her to Vos. To Tookarti's surprise, "Jaayza" and "Korto Vos" knew each other. He then helped them locate Khaleen Hentz, which led them to Zenex and his contact. Unbeknownst to all parties, Tookarti was secretly a double agent for Count Dooku, but he was confused as to why Dooku wanted the Jedi to discover the CIS plans to attack Kamino.
Later, Tookarti betrayed Vos on Nar Shaddaa which led the Jedi Council to send Agen Kolar to bring him in. Secretly, the Council knew Kolar would fail in his mission and thus making Vos' fall to the Dark Side more believable. After escaping Kolar, Vos found Tookarti and decapitated him.
- Star Wars: Republic 49: Sacrifice (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Republic 54: Double Blind
- Jedi: Count Dooku (Mentioned only)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 116 (FAL1-2, The Fall of Quinlan Vos)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III ("Tookarti")