- "Did Dooku mention anything like this to you, Vos?"
"He did say something about a supply base once, but I thought it was on a planet. Maybe Toola?"
- ―Mace Windu and Quinlan Vos
Toola was a frigid planet located in the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories that was the homeworld of both the sentient Whiphid species and massive beast of burden known as mastmots. The Galactic Republic's clone cold assault troopers served on this frozen world during the Clone Wars and Jedi Master Quinlan Vos mistakenly believed it home to a Separatist supply base. J'Quille, a male Whiphid who worked as a bounty hunter, hailed from Toola.
Behind the scenesEdit
Toola was first mentioned in Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races, a 1989 Star Wars Legends supplement written by Troy Denning for Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game. It became canon when it was mentioned in Ultimate Star Wars, a reference book co-written by Patricia Barr, Adam Bray, Daniel Wallace, and Ryder Windham that was released on April 28, 2015.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Mentioned only)
- Dark Disciple (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game (First appearance)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded