Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Top Ten Classic Lines From Star Wars: A New Hope is an article that appeared in Star Wars Insider 104. It compiles the ten most notable lines from Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope released in May 25, 1977.
The Top 10 listEdit
- I've got a bad feeling about this… – Han Solo
- You underestimate the power of the dark side! – Darth Vader
- Into the garbage chute, flyboy! – Princess Leia
- What a piece of junk! – Luke Skywalker
- Evacuate in our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances. – Grand Moff Tarkin
- Watch your mouth kid, or you'll find yourself floating home. – Han Solo
- That's no moon, it's a space station. – Obi-Wan Kenobi
- I find your lack of faith disturbing. – Darth Vader
- I recognized your foul stench the moment I came onboard. – Princess Leia
- I suggest a new strategy, R2. Let the Wookiee win. – C-3PO