Torque was a male Wookiee mechanic living during the Cold War and Galactic War. Having a natural talent for starship engine maintenance, but not for people, Torque worked as a chief engineer on a Galactic Republic cruiser until he was convicted for battering his colleagues. After serving time, Torque left Republic space and eventually settled on Rishi, where he joined the Ravagers pirate gang. Becoming a chief engineer of the Soaring Duros, he prefered to work only with droids, such as BO-55, an Astromech droid that he retrofitted and reprogrammed into a killing machine. In 3638 BBY the Soaring Duros was docked in Coratanni Town when it was boarded by a group hired by the former Ravagers Captain Ruugar. Torque defended his engine room, but was eventually overwhelmed and killed.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Using information from the novel The Old Republic: Annihilation and Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire, the events of Game Updates 2.0 through 3.3 for Star Wars: The Old Republic can be placed in the time period between 3640 BBY and 3637 BBY. According to The Old Republic's lead designer Charles Boyd (screenshot), the game's events can be assumed to occur in a timeline matching that of their real-time release. Therefore, the events of Game Update 3.0 and the Digital Expansion Shadow of Revan can be placed in approximately 3638 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan—Operation: "The Ravagers"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan—Codex Entry: "Torque"