Torreb Savato was a human male who was arrested by the Canto Bight Police Department and locked in one of the cells in the Canto Bight police headquarters on the planet Cantonica in the year 34 ABY. When the criminal DJ escaped from his nearby cell using a skeleton key, Savato and the other prisoners reached out through the bars of the their cell toward DJ; however, he left without freeing them. While in his cell he wore a mottled brown jerkin along with a pair of gray pants and brown boots. He also carried a pair of data goggles and an empty welding tank. Savato had fair skin and was bald.
Behind the scenesEdit
Torreb Savato first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, which was released on December 15, 2017. The character was not named in the film, but received identification in Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Torreb Savato)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. As Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi carries on immediately from the events of The Force Awakens, it can be assumed to take place in the same year.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi