|Chronological and political information|
Tour married Kant Aryon in 4 BBY. She was a fashionable woman and made many cultural contributions to Tatooine. Bestine, the only habitation on Tatooine with a museum, was where she imported all of her expensive entertainment goods. She mostly stayed in Bestine Settlement, avoiding Mos Eisley, which she despised. She compared the residents of Mos Eisley to beings of lower class like barbarians and farmers. Tour was a very intelligent woman.
When Darth Vader sent his own stormtroopers to the surface of Tatooine to search for R2-D2 and C-3PO, Tour objected, insisting that her own troops could handle it. When Vader was informed of her objections, he did not care.
Personality and traitsEdit
Quick-witted, the Governor was able to manage situations with skill and talent. Many would have compared her to a General in the way she inspected her troops. Her objective was to keep Tatooine quiet and peaceful.
Behind the scenesEdit
The scenes where Bast and Vader discussed Aryon's objections were cut from the final film of A New Hope, but were used for The Star Wars Holiday Special, albeit with altered dialogue in which Vader and Bast discussed finding Chewbacca and Han Solo on Kashyyyk.
- When the Desert Wind Turns: The Stormtrooper's Tale (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope novel (First appearance)
- Swap Meet: The Jawa's Tale (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Sleight of Hand: The Tale of Mara Jade (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Special Edition Limited (Card: Tatooine Occupation)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Premiere Limited (Card: Prophetess)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 10 (HUN1, The Hunt for the Droids)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia