Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "I will not postpone my garden party simply because Talmont cannot deal with a small insurrection. I will handle it tomorrow."
- ―Tour Aryon
- "The capitol has been very active recently with the news of the new election. I have a new project that I'm heading and have chosen two eligible candidates to work with me. However, to avoid the show of unfair favoritism, I have left it to the people of Bestine to select the politician who best represents them."
- ―Tour Aryon
Tour married Kant Aryon in 4 BBY. She was a fashionable woman and made many cultural contributions to Tatooine. Bestine, the only habitation on Tatooine with a museum, was where she imported all of her expensive entertainment goods. She mostly stayed in Bestine Settlement, avoiding Mos Eisley, which she despised. She compared the residents of Mos Eisley to beings of lower class like barbarians and farmers. Tour was a very intelligent woman.
When Darth Vader sent his own stormtroopers to the surface of Tatooine to search for R2-D2 and C-3PO, Tour objected, insisting that her own troops could handle it. When Vader was informed of her objections, he did not care.
Personality and traitsEdit
Quick-witted, the Governor was able to manage situations with skill and talent. Many would have compared her to a General in the way she inspected her troops. Her objective was to keep Tatooine quiet and peaceful.
Behind the scenesEdit
The scenes where Imperial Chief Moradmin Bast and Vader discussed Aryon's objections were cut from the final film of A New Hope, but were used for The Star Wars Holiday Special, albeit with altered dialogue in which Vader and a Bast look-alike discussed finding Chewbacca and Han Solo on Kashyyyk.
- When the Desert Wind Turns: The Stormtrooper's Tale (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope novel (First appearance)
- Swap Meet: The Jawa's Tale (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Sleight of Hand: The Tale of Mara Jade (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Special Edition Limited (Card: Tatooine Occupation)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Premiere Limited (Card: Prophetess)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 10 (HUN1, The Hunt for the Droids)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 11 (GAR4, Garindan) (Indirect mention only)
- Secrets of Tatooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- ↑ Tour Aryon's age is given as 37 in Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley. An exact time frame for the book cannot be established, although it is set after 0 ABY and the events of Tatooine Manhunt, but before Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi as Jabba Desilijic Tiure is still alive. As such, an exact birth year cannot be determined.
- ↑ Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope novel